Donate locally and support Derek Sloan's campaign
- Up to 75% of your donation is elegible for an income tax credit on your 2019 federal tax return.
- All funds donated locally are used right here in Hastings-Lennox & Addington to support the Derek Sloan campaign.
- Donations can be accepted only from individual Canadian citizens or permanent residents, and each individual may give up to $1600 annually. Contributions from corporations, labour unions or associations, and unincorporated associations are prohibited.
- Tax receipts can only be issued in the name of the contributor, and the contributor is considered to be the holder of the credit card or the signatory on the cheque.
- Tax receipts for donations over $20 will be automatically mailed to you at the end of the year.
Donate by mail:
PO Box 111
(Cheques should be made payable to the Derek Sloan Campaign)
Join our Victory Club!
Donate $400 or more and enjoy:
- priority ticketing for campaign and VIP events
- special Victory Club donor appreciation events (TBA)
With only 250 Victory Club members, Team electSloan can be election ready and we'll have the necessary tools to run a successful campaign.
Election campaigns are always expensive, and our riding is huge, requiring a lot of travel. Here are some of the election resources a $400 donation will cover:
- 200 lawn signs
- 5 tanks of gas
- 2000 flyers
- office costs for one week
Remember, a $400 is only $100 out-of-pocket with the generous federal income tax credit.
Donate by credit card with our secure link: